<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Monday, April 6, 2009 ♥
Title:Its just the beginning...
Time:10:37 AM

Heyy!!


Okay this is my first ever post.I've never been into blogging.I always pen everything thats goin on in my life into my diary.But,after much persuation frm shiv and some of my frens..i decided to blog.i might nt blog always but whenever i can i'll.
Anyway,i love beyonce's new album 'SASHA FIRCE'!!I like almost all the songs.Especially,DIVA,SINGLE LADIES and HALO!To add spice to it..is the hot cover photo!I belief that there's more to come frm her..Go girl..
HAWT!!



Buhbye!:)
Pavithira
7.53pm


(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: