<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 ♥
Title:
Time:4:25 PM

Hello cupcakes!!
I didn't go to school today,cause im havin very bad neck ache.I can't twist or turn.It hurts badly.I think i never sleep properly.Ouch!!But,i didn't see doctor cause mum said she will help me rub some ointment,but she's not back yet.Hmph!!!Anw,i don't think i missed much in school.Ms.Fizah was not in sch..Bio i think they did revision worksheet and as for geog..i'll always stone..so?? Ouh yah,I've gt lit hw yet to be completed.I better get started.Granma came home today.So that means i'll make some income and good night tales.Yippeee that's great.
Qoute of the day:To fear love is to fear life,and those who fear life are already three parts dead.-Bertrand Russell.

4:35pm


(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: