<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Monday, May 18, 2009 ♥
Title:
Time:5:02 PM

Hello Cupcakes!!

Well,school was fine.haha..did nth much for maths..As for MT,i went through my notes for lit.Ouh yah..i had lit mock exam P1 today.It was quite ok.I chose prose as it was easier than the poem.Im waiting for chandani and mono send me the pics that we took during Ms.Fizah's wedding.P.S:Ms.Fizah eu were
gorgeous!!:D I'ld have married eu if only....
Qoute of the day:"People hate it when your better than them they aint hatin,start worrying then."-T.I









(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: