HelloOws!!
Alright nth much happened in school.I had Bio Mock exam,which didn't feel anything like it.hees.. Then,Mdm.Asrina didn't come today.So we had 1h free period.The lit and POA students are suppose to end at 11.30 but we were only allowed to leave at 12.30.Dumb eh?So another hour was wasted.Hmph!Awhile ago i read the yahoo news head line-"Kris Allen takes the 'American Idol' title"??!?!?!?!?!?!?WTF!!!!!!I was shocked and now im upset.:( This happened last year also,i wanted David Archuleta to win but cook won.Damn.Adam Lambert,still be much more successful.heh!Anyway this is for Simon Cowell,you know what Adam was not over theatrical aitex?Its called style.Why you jealous is it??I believe that he had everything but what can i do if Kris is crowned the winner..But i still love ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!IDK what else you have gotta say..LOL!!:P
Alright nth much happened in school.I had Bio Mock exam,which didn't feel anything like it.hees.. Then,Mdm.Asrina didn't come today.So we had 1h free period.The lit and POA students are suppose to end at 11.30 but we were only allowed to leave at 12.30.Dumb eh?So another hour was wasted.Hmph!Awhile ago i read the yahoo news head line-"Kris Allen takes the 'American Idol' title"??!?!?!?!?!?!?WTF!!!!!!I was shocked and now im upset.:( This happened last year also,i wanted David Archuleta to win but cook won.Damn.Adam Lambert,still be much more successful.heh!Anyway this is for Simon Cowell,you know what Adam was not over theatrical aitex?Its called style.Why you jealous is it??I believe that he had everything but what can i do if Kris is crowned the winner..But i still love ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!IDK what else you have gotta say..LOL!!:P
ADAM LAMBERT!!WhOo..:D
Quote of the day:In a world filled with hate,we must still dare to hope.In a world filled with anger,we must still dare to comfort.Ina world filled with despair,we must still dare to dream.And in a world filled with distrust,we must still dare to believe.-Michael Jackson.




