Dinesh
Naresh:D
Halo..
Halo..
Today was Pradhana Vizha.To those who don't know its vasantham's award show.Don't tell me eu don't know the channel vasantham also.Then,it simply tells me that eu aren't the tv sorta person.Anyways it was quite an extravaganza.The chic and brawn bharath was there.The actual fact was he came here for a shooting,the media thought that this was the only chance and invited him.As usual he was looking stunning in the long sleeved purple shirt and black vest.:) The best part was that Naresh Iyer was there too.I love that guy,he has extra ordinary vocals.He's my Indian singer heartthrob.Whoot-hooot!!Dinesh kanagaratnam the guy well known for his latest hit-aathichudi presented a flamboyant performance.My favourite child artist reuben was awarded.Way to go.Some deserved it but some don't.Whatever it is,it was viewers choice.I watched rab ne bana di Jodi,a Hindi movie it was very nice.'Smiley 'is seriously bothersome.I hate watching shows with him.He thinks that he knows every shit in the damnworld and that he is very smart-which is definitely not true.He thinks that we are copycats.Come on lah,kannada is such a low profile and small community.If i ask any of friends 'ey do eu anything about kannada?' and they will reply whats that or maybe yup have but nth much.:P So why show off so much? It all still falls in the same bloody category.Euff!Hell with eu kinda people!
Quote of the day:'I think people talk too much anyway.Sometimes people are talking to me and in my mind im just like'shut up,shut up...blah blah blah blah blaaah."-Ellen DeGeneres.
Quote of the day:'I think people talk too much anyway.Sometimes people are talking to me and in my mind im just like'shut up,shut up...blah blah blah blah blaaah."-Ellen DeGeneres.





