Hello!
Has been some time since i've blogged.I have been really lazy lately.Im feeling really bored right now.Everyone has gone swimming except for myself and gran.): Cousins came over to my house on Sunday.They'll be going back tmr.I had lottssa fun playing the swing.I've spent alot lately on BBT.Darn!!No mood to study also.Maybe im really paranoid or something.But definitely im not depressed!!!I've gotta score in my Ns to get my guitar from daddy.hmm..My relatives were asking me so how have your studies been??And i was like fine.Then,they ask so can make it to sec 5 lah? Then i said i dun wanna go sec 5..i thought of doing higher nitec.I spoke the truth and their faces all turn into sh*t! They kept whining at me and made a fuss.Excuse me its my future,i know whats best.Im the one going through everything and its not eu.Furthermore whats wrong with ITE.Ain't it better than eu standing in the middle of the street after ur Os heading nowhere? Anw i dun giv a damn to what they have gotta say.I have not been also.My parents are fine with my decision and very supportive.That's what i need.Friends if eu guys are also in the same situation as me.Pursue in whatever eu wanna do and prove those people wrong aitex!Ur future lies only in your hands. :D Im not agitated or anything just a bit pissed!yea..
Quote of the day:"I'm nothing but a human,after all.Nothing special."-new moon



