<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Sunday, July 19, 2009 ♥
Title:Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
Time:9:24 AM




Yesterday..

Went to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with daddy and sheeva.I loved it,well actually its my opinion..i've liked since the very beginning so..

Its basically Harry Potter and Prof delve into Lord Voldemort's past.However there's a vicious present.Prof dies ain't that sad?Everyone has grown up.I used to like Ron but sadly he was a jerk in this part.haha. Not only that he has become ugly. Even though Draco Malfoy is the bad guy and was the bad one..I like him now hees!Actually he wasn't that bad eh? Watch it then eu'll noe. He was more like forced into this thing.Like the'chosen' one.As for Harry,is definitely different.I preferred the younger him.So overall i would rate this movie 10/10.(:

After that met up wid mum,I bought doughnuts from doughnut factory*yum yum*.Then we ate at Masala hut.Sheeva and i wanted to eat Naan but it was not ready yet.So we ate Chicken biriyani*apologies for the spelling!* it was so good.Actually right now im eating double choc doughnut!

Then i bought 2 sweatpants.Then cabbed back home.It has been sometime since we all went out together. It was awesome!(:

As for today,gonna study as much as i can.I have got 3 tests next week.haix!I am atattacked by sinus again!

Quote of the day:Sometimes you have to forget how you feel,and remember what you deserve."Facebook.

Love,
Pavithira:D










(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: