
I came back home awhile ago after school,and no one is at home.I am kinda bored so i decided to blog! Pss..i think Mr.Lo is on drugs!Scary eu noe..Anyway i flopped in my maths and chem test.*kwang Kwang Kwang!*By 1 mark eu noe,damn close ryt?Nevermind,I know i'll do better next time.I will ok? Dun laugh! I have gotta do well cause i promised 'someone'i will pass the next time round.I'll try my best to give eu 'happy feet':) Tamil Oral was not that hard after all.Indeed it was easy.It was on social service,damn easy lah.Unfortunately i was surrounded by many Baboons there.It was annoying,funny,irritating,hilarious..haiyah,a mixture of both lah. They made so much of noise and hurled effing lots of vulgarities.The examiner came out a couple of times,so i am abit worried that my marks would be penalised because of them.But i believe i did well,so the performance matters more ryt?
Congratulations to Daddy!After so many damn years working there, eu are now promoted.I wish eu all the best and will always support eu.Go Dad!(: To mum;i bet eu are elated now that eu have a brand new microwave oven,hehe!
Alright people i am gonna play vampire on fb for awhile.To all my retards study ok,it doesn;t need to be 24/7.Then eu will crash ur brain and thats it!So hang on to ur bad habits,but lessen them and mug more alright.Dun care if it os sec 5 or ITE,ur aim noe is to pass N lvl alright hunnies.
Quote of the day:"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as i can be a women in it."-Marilyn Monroe.



