Hello Cupcakes!
School was normal today.Finally Mdm.Chan has started on bearings..Its nt that tough.I could do it.Chandani didnt come today so i stayed back in class for MT.I finished up my Prose.Ms.Fizah was preparing us for plan B..LOl!!Lit was quite fun today.'cher' treated us to fruits- i gt Honey dew.She's enforcing HEALTHY LIFESTYLE..so we are supporting her..hehe:D Hakim was super hilarious..he talked about all sorts of crap yet it was funny!He's ambition is to become a Minister one day. Maybe he'll be be the minister for the Cats society..haha!! Anways sadly Liverpool did not make it to the Final!!Sobxxsobxx!!D: Its okay they will sure make it in the next season..I'm craving for Milo Dinosaur..
School was normal today.Finally Mdm.Chan has started on bearings..Its nt that tough.I could do it.Chandani didnt come today so i stayed back in class for MT.I finished up my Prose.Ms.Fizah was preparing us for plan B..LOl!!Lit was quite fun today.'cher' treated us to fruits- i gt Honey dew.She's enforcing HEALTHY LIFESTYLE..so we are supporting her..hehe:D Hakim was super hilarious..he talked about all sorts of crap yet it was funny!He's ambition is to become a Minister one day. Maybe he'll be be the minister for the Cats society..haha!! Anways sadly Liverpool did not make it to the Final!!Sobxxsobxx!!D: Its okay they will sure make it in the next season..I'm craving for Milo Dinosaur..
Yummy!!
Pavithira:P
4:25PM



