<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Friday, August 21, 2009 ♥
Title:I am more like Hanuman.
Time:12:10 PM

I am over with prelims.It was okay.I have used up almost all of my brain cells.Therefore,i need a break.Need to recharge,baahaahaa!Sadly,i am sick again.Congrats to myself,bad sore throat and runny nose.Thank god there's no school today and prelims is over.I have gained weight which means i have grown fatter.I have been TRYING to forbid myself from being too engaged into my entertainments-tv..comp..phone..yaady yaady yak! Eu noe what i mean.So i get bored often and i can't be studying like 24 hrs around the clock,So i began munching alot and wahlah this is the result!Furthermore i can never go on a proper diet.I have tried it,but it has never worked.Okay enough of me whining.
Since my parents are not allowing me to have pets like not even a fish.Cause they said"You have got to have alot of responsibility and time!". Okay well i have responsibility,But the time part does hit a bit.But i wll make time for it.Howsoever,they are still refusing so i am actually rearing a pet in pet society.Now i can do whatever i want to my pet and they have got no say.Wahahaha!
Happy Birthday to Anand Machan!May eu have a happier life!(:

Quote of the day:'We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.'-He's just not that into you.


(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: