Its take so much of guts and talent to be a Women boxer.It ain't as it looks or said.Just by clenching your fist and throwing force onto ur opponent,isn't it all.Furthermore,in today's era.Most girls are ready for challenges but are they up for it?When the word 'GIRL' is said.Most people think of cosmetics,designer wears,dressing up,bitching,flirting,sexy,hot,beautiful,pretty,slut,whore..ETC.They only know this much,don't they?Heads of to Laila Ali.Besides taking after her legendary Dad.She brought in a new dimension to women boxing. Her brave act, brawn physique and her accomplishments in the sport as well as in her life would have inspired many of us.(:As for today,its the last teaching day.Sad,cuz i am so gonna miss my teachers and 4 pearl!We go through so much of conflicts and misunderstanding but end of the day we stand by each other.(:Happy,cuz,no more lessons means exams have neared.Which means hols are coming by too!Whoohoo!!:DD
Exams continues on Mon,which means i'm only left with 3 more days.Sat for 3 papers already,left with 5 more.I am trying my best and hoping for it too.
Mr.M told me i've got trophies to collect.Thats all.No other details,then how would i know when should i go...??Things aren't going well at home,I am still fighting the battle.How much can a man go through?How much more sacrifices must he make?When will eu stop it all??So many questions unanswered.
Anyways I don't think I'll be blogging for some time till exams are over.Just wanna stay away from cyber world.Its tough,But i'll try!
Dear Readers,study hard and give it all eu have.Don't be lazy kayys!!
Quote of the day:"I wonder how we can survive this romance."-Richard Marx.


