<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 ♥
Title:WTH! I was Elvis in my previous life???
Time:1:51 PM

Hello Earthlings,
Yesterday,I went for an interview with mono and her sista.There were quite a number of applicants.It went pretty well,the interviewer told us that she will get back to us by friday if we are employed.I hope she calls. ;) After the interview we cam-whored and train-ed back home.I am super duper broke!I really need that job.
As for today,wanted to go for threading and hair-cut.But I am just so lazy..Damn!Earlier this morning,I went to make my ATM card.Dad was like"Eu should start saving money ah?".Maybe I should not have told him..Hahaha!:p

This years Deepavali wasn't that fun or exciting.Dad bought for me and mum Punjabi suits from India,so we only had to buy for shiv.I didn't even do shopping.All that i bought was bangles and eyeliner,nothing else.This year everything was kept at low key.Even for the goodies,we bought em'.Oh ya speaking of goodies,i made mango agar agar!(: Here are some snapshots..


Thats all folks!


(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: