Dear Blogger,
I didn't go to work today.I am gonna resign.I hate that bloody job.Its very exhausting.I am only a part timer,thus,I no nothing about the job.I came to know that many people have quited the job.Not because of being a cashier or the incredible long hours.Its because of the people there.There aren't nice at all.Some of them look down on us,some expect too much from us.Everyone there puts up a fake front in front of the customers.Robinsons is a well known department store.All types of people patronize there.Yet,they can't even train a trainee well.Ppl like me who have never done cashiering before,should be well supervised and trained.They just leave us there all alone not even providing us with anything to refer to.I can't tolerate this crap anymore.Shikin is gonna work for another 7 days cause',she wants her pay.But as for me,its okay with me if i don't get my pay .I want them to know that we aren't here only for the money.Maybe i wanna take a break lah,I'm too tired already.Oh,anyway,i love today's weather!:)
I didn't go to work today.I am gonna resign.I hate that bloody job.Its very exhausting.I am only a part timer,thus,I no nothing about the job.I came to know that many people have quited the job.Not because of being a cashier or the incredible long hours.Its because of the people there.There aren't nice at all.Some of them look down on us,some expect too much from us.Everyone there puts up a fake front in front of the customers.Robinsons is a well known department store.All types of people patronize there.Yet,they can't even train a trainee well.Ppl like me who have never done cashiering before,should be well supervised and trained.They just leave us there all alone not even providing us with anything to refer to.I can't tolerate this crap anymore.Shikin is gonna work for another 7 days cause',she wants her pay.But as for me,its okay with me if i don't get my pay .I want them to know that we aren't here only for the money.Maybe i wanna take a break lah,I'm too tired already.Oh,anyway,i love today's weather!:)
Quote of the day:"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth."-J.K.Rowling.




