<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 ♥
Title:Prom Night'09!
Time:4:37 PM

Dear Blogger,
There's nothing much about today.Having flu,no plans either.So i shall talk about yesterday.It was my Prom.Had lots of fun.It was more like a reunion.Met my teachers,schoolmates and of course my pearlzzz!Missed em' all.The food was quite good.I want more of those tarts!haha..
I don't think the waitresses were in the best of their moods.Received many positive comment!=D .Overall I had fun.Kudos to the hosts and the organisers.I bet it wasn't easy for both the emcees to control the crowd,but they managed.
Pichaz<3




The rest of the pichaz are uploaded in Fb and fensta.Do check em' out and comment too!(:




(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: