Dear blogger,
Today is a badbadbad day for me! I'm so damn sick having darn cramps and flu at the same time,gosh its killing me.. Despite it all i agreed to meet up with my older sister today to go out.It was suppose to be a movie date later she changed her mind.She wanted to get a gift for my cousin and visit her later on.Okay i was fine with,because i knew that she won't get time and leaves.She told me that we were suppose to meet at 6 O' clock at Woodlands interchange.I was all dressed up and on my way there,then she called me and told me that she might be 15 to 30 minutes late.I was patient this time usually i won't be because i hate to be kept waiting for a long time and 15 to 30 mins is indeed a very long time.
So the moment i reached there i waited a while then , i decided to go window shopping .A book titled "HOME RULES" by Jodi Picoult caught my eyes.But the book cost me $29 and i was shot of $ 5.Pathetic right? As i walked ahead cotton on had 50% clearance sale.But i didn't want to spent it on clothes and wanted to save it so that i could buy the book.I went back to the interchange and waited until 6.45 still she was nowhere at sight..I text-ed her many times and even gave her missed calls there was no response.After awhile she called me telling that she was yet to leave.This time round i got really pissed!Furthermore,she told me to go straight to my cuzzy's place.WTH!
She could have told me this earlier .Anyways i was feeling really sick and wanted to go home.So i told her to carry on with her plans and imma going home.She would have known that i wasn't happy about it.She should have! When i was on my way back My mum called me to say that my father locked the gate accidentally so i've got to wait till he returns from my aunt's house.I waited for another 1hr for him to come back home like some bloody effing idiot.Okay well its high time to change the gate,the key hole is spoiled .Earlier today i wanted to wash my school shoe and clothes that have to be hand washed.But the bloody weather was playing games with me. Today was seriously a fucked up day for me!
Right now I'm so bloody hungry..i didn't eat anything from noon!I'm so going to gorge down all the food i can find!




