<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Friday, April 30, 2010 ♥
Title:S.T.R.E.S.S
Time:7:45 PM





Dear blogger,


MYE has started.Done with English and Tamil paper..they weren't that tough.For Tamil situational writing, i don't think i did very well.It was on killer litter and I had very few points to write even after elaborating it didn't look alot. :(


Have been really busy lately,especially these few days..The whole exam stress,cramps,pressure ..etc.. Next Friday would be the beginning of the rest. Oh boy,can someone buy me some energy capsules or something like a booze to keep me alert and energetic.Because by end of school i feel so exhausted and my eye lids become so heavy.I'm not lying you can know by looking at my gigantic eye bags and dark circles!


Anyways to my dear racist friends out there,I don't care any more about your criticisms about my race or religion.I have become so "numb" after going through it all.It simply shows how shallow you are.So,whatever you tell or do regarding such issues won't affect me as I'm gonna turn deaf ears to it all.I love my dark skin to how much you love your fair skin.Oh and we are not black so are the Negros..we are dark brown.Your effing hair,is black ok.I don't wish to brag on this..Its just a little note to those people,try your luck with someone else.As for me,my parents have educated me on the different races ,their culture and belief.They have exposed me to the various religion be it muslim,christian,bhuddist...whatever.The are all humans and they mean the same to me.That's the reason I'm able to maintain my relationships with my friends whom are from other races and for your info,I have more friends from other races than to Indians.


Maybe its time you look around yourself and what's the point in studying Social Studies in school? Hah.


That's all Peeps,study hard for your MYE!Do your best..Won't be blogging much till I am over with my exams.

Love,



(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: