SAWATDEE KA !
The usual,wake up then head to school.However,it was raining very heavily so my sneezy nose was activated by the cold weather! Hmmmppphhh!
Chandani and Mono solved their problems and better now. (: Sometimes i just can't understand that girl. Probably,she suffers from split personality! (:
geog test was okay.Not too bad,but i was stuck at the 2nd question.Didn't study that part . :(
I hate that LADY! Bloody hell,you are a damn educator.Paid to teach and yet you show me that kinda attitude. F.Y.I ,i study tamil and not Indian.That's my race you dumb! Most teachers from my school are going bonkers. I didn't go for her tutorial either.Can't stand her sight.
Phewww!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! C and i wanted to go for night study with miss.H.So tomorrrow it will be.Yeah thats all about it folks.I'll get doing with my Bio wks,which i failed to complete earlier in class.
P.S:craving for lemonade(:
Love,
Pavithira(:



