SAWADEEKAA! :D
OhMyGosh ! U won't believe it but i did it ! Did what eh ? I pierced my nose . hahahaha .. I was a little skeptical at first,because of sinus and all. After going to the shop,there was this fear that lingered in the pit of my stomach. However there was also this voice in me that kept telling me to go for it . (HEY I'M NOT SCHIZO AITES !!) Then BM and RK convinced me to do it , and hence,I went for it ! YAY ! LOL .It was not that painful but painful.. :) It was totally Radha akka's gift for me. She even bought me the stud. She bought one for mum and herself too. After that,she treated us lunch at Apollo Banana Leaf. She's so damn sweet right. I received many good comments about the piercing,so i'm so happy. :) I'll give you a glimpse of the process..
See it for yourself ! :)
Love,
Pavithira:)



