HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD ! ♥
You have been providing me with Love,Care,support,security ,trust && the list goes on and on..
Thanking you simply won't be enough. I am gifted to have a father like you. Though we have bitter moments at times.I know that you are doing it for my own benefit. I would have made you proud several times , at the same I have also let you down. No matter what I do, after a harsh scolding you wrap me around your warm arms. Each time I look back you are always there for me. You work very hard for our family and I know that you have made countless sacrifices for us as well. You always put us as your priority, never once thinking about yourself.. Well,I can keep on typing this would not come to an end.
I love you very much appa. I will always be there for you just like you are there for me.
Love your daughter,
Pavithira:)



