<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 ♥
Title:If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It ! (:
Time:6:32 PM


Hey earthlings !
I passed my BEV with flying colours. i got an A ! Whoohoo !:DD 
This was a totally unexpected results seriously. But I studied very hard for, so yeaah !
As for the others I'm not so sure . However Rasul told me that he thinks that  I passed my OFA. Hopefully *fingers crossed* ! I wish Ms.K will let us know CPA results tomorrow. Should I go to school tomorrow ?
I didn't go today and yesterday because of my eye :( But its not so bad now. 
Hmmm... 

XoXo,
Pavithira<3

(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: