<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Friday, July 15, 2011 ♥
Title:Get back to where it begun .
Time:9:08 PM



As you can see from the picture above, these are the gifts Aunty Emily bought for me from Phillipines. Its a navy blue short dress,bangles and a chain with a elephant locket and it has a clock in it. :) I really appreciate it. It fact I always wanted a dress in navy blue. Plus Im a freak when it comes to accessories. 

Keshav is so big now. Taller,thinner, and has many teeth as well. Now that he is able to walk. He just can't stay in a place. Always running around and fidgeting . Kids just grow up fast. Gosh ! Grandpa's prayers went fine. But as usual I felt darn' bored. I just don't know why,but I simply cannot fit in. I feel totally like an alien there. I just dread going to any of my Dad's side functions. My dad knows how I feel, but he's like interact with. But it just seems impossible. 

Anyways, School has begun so its back to the old routine. -.- I have lotsa assignments to complete. Everything is hanging loose. God pls help me ! 

Love,
Pavithira:)

(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: