Its 2.58am right now and I'm still not in bed. I just can't sleep well this pass few days. Perhaps I'm suffering from insomnia ? I wonder .. I was using Facebook and doing the usual routine.Check notification,browse through the news feeds,updates..etc . Then I went to HIS profile. Seems like he has not been using for some time . Even if he was online, I wouldn't have the courage to chat with him. I just cannot get myself to do that . All the unwanted questions just pops in my head.
So who is this "HIS"?
Just like most girls, I also have a crush . I am not someone who easily has crushes on just any Tom,Dick or Harry. I don't know whether should I say its fate or is it just too early to say so. But I began having feelings for him since last year. He was in the same secondary school as my sister. Whenever she talks to me about him or shows me a photograph of him,I just have got this feeling that tickles the very bottom of my stomach. But I was afraid of commitments then,hence I didn't even bother to make any move. But over the time,My feelings for him grew deeper and I felt it. Unexpectedly,he came to ITE as well, doing engineering in higher nitec. I saw him a few times from far, it brought a smile to my face. There was this once when I was so close to him, and through his facial expressions it looked like he was trying hard to recall who am I. Believe it a not,the words just got stuck right at my throat refusing to come out.
I'm always trying to look at the positive side,. However there are always many questions that I'm afraid of. Like would he think that I'm a year older than him, so this wouldn't work out. Or since he looks at my sister like his own sister and he looks at me that way too. Being rejected is another thing. It would be tough but I will accept it. Cause' I can't force anyone to love me be back the same way I love them.Right?
Should I just wait for the right time or try hinting him ? Sometimes all I need are those feakin' guts .
XoXo,
Pavithira♥



