<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 ♥
Title:Hate to be in this spot .
Time:8:58 AM


I'm in school right now and I'm bored to death . Some of my classmates are doing CPA presentation. My turn is tomorrow. Not prepared at all. Plus, I have no clue where are we at. Today is so going to be a long and boring day. Mdm.S is not in school,so after CPA we have 2hrs of so called free period.Then, 3 hour break,then OFA. CRAP! 

Should I take em' in? But if do that all my efforts would be wasted. Maybe I should give it a little more thought..

Love,
Pavithira:D

(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: