<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Friday, August 19, 2011 ♥
Title:“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”
Time:8:49 PM


Exams are nearby . Starting on the 5th of sept . Today Ms.K told the class OFA results,excluding the five unmarked ones and she said that there was only one failure so far. Its a boy. Hmm,fingers crossed ! 


No more procrastination . Gotta get into real business . Only two subjects but there's a hell lot to study. Monday I'm having a test on BEV chapter 1 and 2 . Need to refresh my memory. I really wanna do well. I will. Hahaha.. I sound so ambitious eh ? LOL !


I wanna get a pair of TOMS ! At least the black one . Ugh . Pavithira start saving money! 






Love,
Pavithira(:

(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: