<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Friday, August 12, 2011 ♥
Title:Why should we study History, when we are moving onto the future ?
Time:3:32 PM

HeyYawww !

I'm feeling sick. Stomach hurts,throat hurts,head hurts. Aaaarrgghh !


Anyways today had my OFA test. I did my best,I believe I would be able to score better in excel than in MS .
Suppose to meet MonishaSupergirl with my sister,but I am tired and have got things to do as well. Exams are only two weeks away. I should get started with my revision.  No more procrastination. 

Saturday is Nandy's dance show. All the best Nandy,break a leg ! :DD She told us to wear red, gotta search for something redddyy . LOL ! 

Sheeva has bought iphone 4, and I'm like hooked on to the games like Smurfs ! :)) Now my too wants to get an iphone. Like WTH ! Its like a disease that spreads rapidly . Thats all for now folks,wanna catch some sleep.


XoXo,
Pavithira♥

(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: