<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 ♥
Title:Everyday should start off with a smile(:
Time:1:09 AM


Today was a very exhausting day . I only slept at around 4.30am the previous night . Woke up at around twelve but had a lot off disturbance in the midst of my happy sleep . Such as suddenly,someone will wake me up to ask something. Then my mum was like I think your uncle brought back my phone by mistake. UGH! Irritating lah . Then onec I woke up,had to follow my sister to the clinic . I was having body aches,yet had to follow her until jurong poly ! In the evening went to visit Banu Athai and Sugunam anni's mum. Banu athai was fine,just that her leg is swollen and she's in pain. As for Sugunam anni's mum,she ain't in a very good state.She's fighting for her life. The cancer cells have spread to her brains:( The doctor told that there might not be much time left. I just wish someday I or some genius would find the ultimate medicine to cure cancer . So many of my dear ones have been defeated by the ferocious cancer . I just hope that there would be an end to its existence. 

Right now I feel so tired but I can't sleep. Maybe I should pop in a painkiller then try to go to lala land ! Tomorrow,will be having movie date with Monowara.. Lets see how tomorrow goes..

Love,
Pavithira♥  

(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: