Dear Bloggy,
Today,I was supposed to meet this girl,whom I think is my employee at woodlands. Only after reaching causeway point,she called me to cancel the appointment. It was annoying but luckily my sister and Ratatat accompanied me. So we had lunch at KFC. Then,I went around looking for Siok Hui's present. I really could not find anything. At first I thought of getting her the lighter and have her name engraved on it. But I'm not so sure on whether that's what I wanna get her . Hais ! Maybe I should check around at other places.
Anyways,it's only the first week of school and there is so much for to do. I have to study for a test,which is on Monday and submit 2 assignments on Monday and one of it is a role-play draft !
Dad has been really down lately. I hope everything will be settled soon. He has been so stressed and depressed that he has lost so much of wait and even stopped smoking and drinking ! Gosh,God please protect my Hero !
Love,
pavithra ♥



