<body>


In my head, you fulfill my fantasy. In my head, you'll be screaming out.

Sunday, February 12, 2012 ♥
Title:Came to say Hello .
Time:2:11 PM


Ererm, okay, yes I know. I'm sorry, well it happens right. :p

Okay, anyways I have been very busy lately. Extremely busy with school and exams are around the corner. I'm like having tests and quizzes like almost every other day. Seriously, stuck in a tight schedule! Anyhow, that's how it works right.

Well, a number of people came to view our house. Hoping for a good sales. Wonder if I will still be residing in the west side! HAHA! :D Anyhow, as long as all the problems are solved I'm happy. :) I'm having role-play for SVE tomorrow and I'm not even the least prepared for it! :\ I have got my script and props almost ready. But I have not even practiced once with my group! 


May you rest in peace WHITNEY HOUSTEN! Your  music and memories will always live with us. We are losing yet another music legend. Such a tragedy. Lets pray for her alrighty? :')

Love,
Pavithira <3



(back to top)



Profile ♥

Photobucket
The name is PAVITHIRA. Going 18 . LOVE is BLISS. FAMILY are PRECIOUS. FRENS are TREASURES. Im SPECIAl!I am just like any other GIRL. There's no place for haters so pls take ur leave! Thanks alot! :]

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Speaks ♥


F r i e n d s ♥

Pengu:)
SwangeeNutCase♥
Ratatat♥
Sisters :)
AshleyBushley♥

Jukebox ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits ♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Editor : SwangeeNutCase♥
Others: